REPRODUCTIONS OF MARBLE WORKS AND STATUES
Our team is able to realize, on request, reproductions of products and marble statues similar to those of the past and also copies of ancient and archeological works.
Our intervention develops in the following phases:
- We study the artistic and aesthetic aspects of the work to be reproduced in order to reconcile them with the functional and technical aspects; the researches are made both on books of the personal library of Stefano Facchini and on Internet to find as much information as possible. In this phase is very important his intervention in order to assist and to suggest the customer in the best way.
- We evaluate the feasibility of a possible extension or reshaping compared to the original measures.
- We identify the type of marble which has been used for the original work in order to evaluate the availability and eventually to propose an alternative material.
- We organize the most suitable intervention in terms of time, costs and final result.
- The person in charge for the artistic design takes care and defines all the ornamental elements. He/She develops the detailed drawings on a scale of 1:1 of all the sights to respect the proportions and to solve every problem due to the combination between the artistic and the structural aspects.
- The drawings in real scale are reproduced on the definitive marble piece to be worked.
- We study the most suitable finishing to reproduce the original one.
- We use the same manufacturing techniques of the specific period in which the original work has been realized.
- In case of reproduction of works of the past which are broken or damaged, we make the intervention also with the insertion of simple or artistic irons eventually subjected to the aging treatment to reinforce, to fix and to anchor according to the manufacturing methods which are typical of the past.
- We carefully control the realization process of the work and we update the customer through a photographic service which documents the different phases of the work. This also allows to make special interventions if the customer require it.
Furthermore we can also realize marble reproductions according to a sketch prepared by artists for those who desire a sculpture originated from their own exclusive model.
We have also realized elaborate porphyry busts with a quite difficult and delicate manufacture due to the high material hardness. View the case history
We create revisited reproductions of famous statues in order to personalize and adapt them to customer demands.
We have made a majestic sculpture representing the well-known Atlante Farnese, for a monumental fountain with light and water games, complete of structural, electric and hydraulic systems passing internally and hidden to the sight.